The JAE School of Mathematics will take place from 21 June to 9 July, 2021. It will provide a space for interaction between high-level researchers and students who enjoy doing mathematics in an ideal research environment.
From now the inscription for the School has been opened. All students who wish to attend must register for free by filling out this form. Participation may be face-to-face for students receiving scholarships in the JAE Intro Severo Ochoa 2021 program and, while capacity permits, for students of master and doctoral programs. Students who do not enter these categories will be able to participate remotely, live.
- Daniel Seco (UC3M- ICMAT)
- Luis Hernández Corbato (UCM-ICMAT)
21 to 25 June:
- Fernando Lledó (ICMAT-UC3M): Coarse geometry, Groups and Operator Algebras (exercises)
- David Ríos y Roi Naveiro (ICMAT): Machine learning: Foundations, Computations and Applications
24 to 29 June:
- David Ríos y Roi Naveiro (ICMAT): Bayesian methods in Artificial Intelligence
28 June to 2 July:
- Eva Gallardo (ICMAT-UCM): Invariant subspaces for operators: What else?
- Carolina Vallejo (ICMAT-UC3M): El teorema pa·qb de Burnside
5 to 9 July:
- María Medina (ICMAT-UAM): Operadores no locales: comportamiento y propiedades básicas
- Francisco Presas (ICMAT) y Guillermo Sánchez (ICMAT-UCM): Órbitas periódicas en sistemas hamiltonianos
Schedule is also here.
Week 1 (21-25/06)
|L 21/06||M 22/06||X 23/06||J 24/06||V 25/06|
|11:00-13:00||F. Lledó||F. Lledó||Ríos/Naveiro 1||F. Lledó||F. Lledó|
|15:30-17:30||Ríos/Naveiro 1||Ríos/Naveiro 1||Ríos/Naveiro 1||Ríos/Naveiro 2||Ríos/Naveiro 2|
Week 2 (28/06-02/07) – Changes: 29/06 10:30 Ríos/Naveiro
|L 28/06||M 29/06||X 30/06||J 01/07||V 02/07|
|11:00-13:00||Ríos/Naveiro 2||Ríos/Naveiro 2
||C. Vallejo||C. Vallejo|
|15:00-17:00||E. Gallardo||E. Gallardo||E. Gallardo|
|17:30-19:30||C. Vallejo||C. Vallejo|
Week 3 (05-09/07) – Changes: 08/07 15:00 Medina
|L 05/07||M 06/07||X 07/07||J 08/07||V 09/07|
(From Friday June 4, until Sunday June 20 2021)