Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) are European research grants available to researchers regardless of their nationality nor field of research. In addition to generous research funding, scientists have the possibility to gain experience abroad and in the private sector, and to complete their training with competences or disciplines useful for their careers. They come under the “Excellent Science” pillar of Horizon 2020 and award 6 162 million EUR over the period 2014-2020. Before January 2014, the Marie Curie fellowships was named Marie Curie fellowships (MC).
The objective of MSCA is to support the career development and training of researchers – with a focus on innovation skills – in all scientific disciplines through worldwide and cross-sector mobility. For this, the MSCA provide grants at all stages of researchers’ careers, from PhD candidates to highly experienced researchers, and encourage transnational, intersectoral and interdisciplinary mobility.
More information can be obtained at:
Under FP7 ICMAT has been the host of 4 Marie Curie projects, two IRSES networks (GEOMECH and MODULI) and two individual fellowships (MODPRINBUN and TRANSIC).
Under H2020, ICMAT is hosting five MSCA Individual Fellowship: STROMINGER and ISOPARAMETRIC.
- ISOPARAMETRIC. Geometric and analytic aspects of isoparametric hypersurfaces. More details.
- STROMINGER. The Strominger system of differential equations. More details.
- TRANSIC. Global existence vs Blow-up in some nonlinear PDEs arising in fluid mechanics. More details.
- MODPRINBUN. Moduli of principal g-bundles over curves. More details.
- RESTRICTIONAPP. A multilinear approach to the restriction problem with applications to geometric measure theory the Schrödinger equation and inverse problems. More details.
- ROBOTTOPES. The momentum polytopes of nonholonomic systems. More details.
- RRMAP. On the trail of novel theorems related to the Riemann-Roch theorem. More details.
- KNOTDYNAPP. Tracking the time evolution of knots in electromagnetism and quantum mechanics. More details.
International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES) – Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE)
- MODULI. Indo European Collaboration on Moduli Spaces. More details.
- GEOMECH. Geometric Mechanics More details.