Seminars are an opportunity for (ICMAT and visiting) researchers to share their latest results.
Click here to view the next seminars and other events. If you wish to communicate a seminar and book a room, please send an email to email@example.com. Complete information on current reservations and instructions here.
During the first semester of 2020/21, the list of seminars, with their corresponding usual meeting time, is as follows:
- Analysis and Aplications – Friday 11:30 – Coordinator: José Conde (ICMAT-UAM)
- Analysis and PDE’s – Wednesdays 15:00 – Coordinators: A. Castro (ICMAT-CSIC), F. Gancedo (US-IMUS), R. Granero (UC), F. Quirós (ICMAT-UAM)
- Applied Mathematics – Time: TBC – Coordinators: Florentino Borondo (ICMAT-UAM)
- Communtative Algebra-Algebraic and Aritmetic Geometry UAM-ICMAT – Thursday 10:30 – Coordinator: Ana Bravo (ICMAT-UAM)
- DataLab – Time: TBC – Coordinators: Roi Naveiro
- Geometry – Wednesdays 16:00 – Coordinator: Mario García Fernández (ICMAT-UAM)
- Geometric Mechanics and Control – Time: Fridays 16:00 – Coordinator: Leonardo Colombo (ICMAT-UAM)
- Group Theory – Tuesday 11:30 – Coordinator: Yago Antolín (UCM)
- Junior – Time: TBC – Coordinators: A. Llinares (ICMAT-UAM) y D. Martínez (ICMAT-CSIC)
- Machine Learning – Mondays 12:00 – Coordinators: Matteo Bonforte (ICMAT-UAM), Davide Barbieri (ICMAT-UAM) & Mar González (ICMAT-UAM)
- Number Theory – Tuesday 17:30 – Coordinators: Enrique González Jiménez (UAM) y Daniel Macías Castillo (ICMAT-UAM)
- PDE’s and Fluid Mechanics – Coordinators: Diego Córdoba & Ángel Castro
- Q-Math– Coordinator: Juan Manuel Pérez Pardo