Funded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, this Programme, offers contracts covering 48-month period for the training of university graduates who wish to do a PhD at R+D Centers in subjects associated with specific R+D projects financed through the Ministry of Science and Innovation R+D+i State Plan, or in R+D projects conducted at Severo Ochoa Units or Centers of Excellence. Furthermore, it also funds doctoral course tuition fees and stays at other R+D Centers.
FPI Predoctoral positions at ICMAT.
Application: 13/10/2020 -27/10/2020
Applications are invited for the following predoctoral position at the Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas (ICMAT, Madrid, Spain)
Predoctoral position associated to Severo Ochoa Excellence Programme, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba.
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-20-1 “ALGEBRA AND NUMBER THEORY”, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-20-2 “GEOMETRY”, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-20-3 “MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS”, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-20-4 “STATISTICS AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS”, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-20-5 “DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS”, Principal researcher: Diego Córdoba
Predoctoral position associated to Generation of Knowledge and Challenges:
- Reference: PID2019-106715GB-C21 Title: GESDYSYHYS; Principal researcher: David Martín de Diego and Daniel Peralta
- Reference: PID2019-107914GB-I00 Title: “FRONTIERS OF HARMONIC ANALYSIS”; Principal researcher: Javier Parcet and José Mª Martel
- Reference: PID2019-108936GB-C21 Title: “SYMMETRIES AND HOMOTOPIC INVARIANCE IN ARITHMETICS AND GEOMETRY: FOUNDATION”; Principal researcher: Francisco Presas and Daniel Macias
- Reference: PID2019-109339GB-C31 Title: “MODULI SPACES AND GAUGE’S THEORY”; Principal researcher: Oscar García Prada
Our Institute is recognized as a “Severo-Ochoa” Centre of Excellence and is located in the Universidad Autónoma Campus (UAM).
The position is funded by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities and covers a 4-year period.
The programme is open to students of any nationality, should you be interested in this call and require technical/administrative assistance, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Predoctoral Contracts, or call +34 91 2999734 for help.