Funded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, this Programme offers contracts covering 48-month period for the training of university graduates who wish to do a PhD at R+D Centers in subjects associated with specific R+D projects financed through the Ministry of Science and Innovation R+D+i State Plan, or in R+D projects conducted at Severo Ochoa Units or Centers of Excellence. Furthermore, it also funds doctoral course tuition fees and stays at other R+D Centers.
FPI Predoctoral positions at ICMAT.
Application: 28/10/2021 -11/11/2021
Applications are invited for the following predoctoral position at the Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas (ICMAT, Madrid, Spain)
Predoctoral position associated to Severo Ochoa Excellence Programme, Principal Researchar: Diego Córdoba Gazolaz.
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-21-1 “Group theory and dimension topology”, associated to Ian Agol Laboratory, ICMAT coordinator: Javier Aramayona, Principal Researchar of Severo Ochoa Project: Diego Córdoba Gazolaz
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-21-2 “Quantum information”, associated to Ignacio Cirac Laboratory, ICMAT coordinator David-Pérez-García, Principal Researchar of Severo Ochoa Project: Diego Córdoba Gazolaz
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-21-3 “Analysis and Geometry”, Principal Researchar of Severo Ochoa Project: Diego Córdoba Gazolaz
- Reference: CEX2019-000904-S-21-4 “Differential equations and Applied Mathematics”, Principal Researchar of Severo Ochoa Project: Diego Córdoba Gazolaz
Predoctoral position associated to Generation of Knowledge and Challenges:
- Reference: PID2020-114703GB-I00 “Incompressible fluid dynamics”, Principal researchers: Ángel Castro Martínez and Diego Córdoba Gazolaz
- Reference: PID2020-116949GB-I00 “Nonlinear diffusion: local and nonlocal problems”, Principal researcher: Fernando Quirós Gracián
- Reference: PID2020-114032GB-I00 “Profinite and analytical methods in group theory”, Principal researcher: Andrei Jaikin Zapirain
- Reference: PID2020-113523GB-I00 “Mathematical analysis and quantum information theory”, Principal researchers: Carlos Palazuelos Cabezón and David Pérez García
Our Institute is recognized as a “Severo-Ochoa” Centre of Excellence and is located in the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid Campus (UAM).
The position is funded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation and covers a 4-year period.
The programme is open to students of any nationality. If you are interested in this call and require technical/administrative assistance, please send your questions to email@example.com with the subject Predoctoral Contracts, or call +34 91 2999708 / +34 91 2999706 for help.