Ignacio Cirac Laboratory – Events
- MAPPING TOPOLOGICAL TO CONFORMAL FIELD THEORIES THROUGH STRANGE CORRELATORS, 28 Nov, 2018.
- MATHEMATICAL FOUNDATIONS OF SUPERVISED MACHINE LEARNING, 01 Oct, 2018.
- A joint ICMAT & IFT colloquium., 19 May, 2017.
- Entangle This: Tensor Networks and Gravity, 8-10 May, 2017.
- Course by William Slofstra (Waterloo), 6-10 March, 2017
GROUP THEORY, QUANTUM CORRELATION SETS AND TSIRELSON’S PROBLEM.
- Course by Andrei Bernevig (Princeton)
Title: Category theory and its use in the mathematical description of quantum matter
Speaker: Andrei B. Bernevig (Princeton University)
Date: 6-10 February. Every day from 15:30 to 17:00
Place: Aula Naranja, ICMAT
- Workshop on Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics and its applications, February, 2017.