The ICMAT Newsletter #22 corresponds to the second semester 2021.
Table of contents:
- Editorial: “Consequences that exceed the initial intention”, Alberto Enciso (ICMAT-CSIC).
- Report: “Science seeks women researchers”
- Interview: Eva Miranda (UPC-CRM). “I’d bet on Terence Tao resolving the Navier-Stokes conjecture”
- ICMAT Questionnaire: Anthony Carbery (U. Edinburgh).
- Tell me about your thesis: Francisco Mengual.
- Tell me about your thesis: Patricia Contreras Tejada.
- She Does Maths: Tatiana Toro (U. Washington)
- Profile: Alba Dolores García Ruiz (ICMAT-CSIC). ““I’m learning to apply mathematics to real-world problems”
- Profile: Leo Margolis (ICMAT-CSIC). “I want to explore new problems and enjoy mathematics”
- Scientific reviews:
- Constructing Turing complete Euler flows in dimension
- Mixing solutions for the Muskat problem