To apply for the grant, the candidates must write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject “Ayudas Master”), with the following documents attached as PDF:
- ID card. Passport in the case of non UE nationals without a residence permit.
- Acedemic certification:
- Academic certificate of the degree validated by the university. It must show the total number of credits and the average mark on a decimal scale of 0-10 and with 2 decimal points.
- Applicants who are about to obtain their degree in the 2019-2020 academic year must present an academic certificate validated by the university with the total number of credits completed up to the closing date for applications, together with the average mark for these credits.
- In the case of degrees studied totally or partially in a non spanish university, applicants must present a document generated by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte (MECD) with the spanish equivalence for the original marks. To do this, please visit the site “Equivalencia de notas medias de estudios universitarios realizados en centros extranjeros”
- Registration, or pre-registration for the 2020-2021 academic year in an official Master degree in the Mathematics área. This degree must be studied in Universidad Complutense, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid or Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, in collaboration with ICMAT.
- Applicant’s CV.
- Official certificates for the additional merits included in the CV: courses, languages, previous collaboration grants, Erasmus grants, etc.
The applicant must also state the name of the ICMAT research staff member proposed as Master tesis supervisor or cosupervisor. If there is no such proposed researcher, the applicant must say so in the email.
These grants are fully funded by the Programa Estatal de Fomento de la Investigación Científica y Técnica de Excelencia-Centros de Excelencia Severo Ochoa and Unidades de Excelencia María de Maeztu.