Workshops and Summer Schools
- 2nd International Workshop on Nonlinear Processes in Oceanic and Atmospheric Flows. July 3rd-6th, 2012. ICMAT, Madrid (Spain).
- 6th JAE School of Mathematics. July 1st-3th 2013. Geometry of Dynamics Deterministic and Stochastic (Stephen Wiggins).
- Special Session “Instabilities and bifurcations in geophysical fluid dynamics” at the 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications Madrid, Spain July 7 – 11, 2014 organized by A. M. Mancho and J. Curbelo.
- A. M. Mancho. “El movimiento de partículas en fluidos. Una perspectiva desde los sistemas dinámicos.” Pizza Seminar 19th March 2013.
- J. Curbelo. “Instabilities in geophysical fluid dynamics: the influence of symmetry and temperature dependent viscosity in convection” Applied Mathematics Seminar 2nd April 2014.
- J. Burguete. “Dinamo cinemática en flujos experimentales” Applied Mathematics Seminar 24th September 2014.
- A. Ramos. “Challenger Glider Mission: 20000 Leagues under the Sea” Applied Mathematics Seminar 17th September 2015.