This issue pays particular attention to the 10th Congress of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), which will be held on the Cantoblanco campus in Madrid between July 7th and July 11th. It includes a report highlighting the recent research of some of the main speakers of the Congress. It also contains an interview with : Carlos Kenig, President of the ICM2014 Scientific Committee. Along with the news, agenda and editorial sections, it includes ‘Scientifc report’, in which one selected paper written by Javier Cilleruelo (ICMAT-UAM researcher) is presented to a general audience, and ‘Personalities’, showcasing profiles of the young researchers at ICMAT.
Table of contents:
- Editorial: "Welcome to the 10th AIMS Conference”.
- Report: "Great Application of Mathematics”.
- Interview: Carlos Kenig, President of the ICM2014 Scientific Program Committee.
- Profile: Sylvia Serfaty and Nalini Anantharaman.
- Personalities: Marta Farré, ICMAT researcher.
- Scientific Review: Infinite Sidon Sequences.
- Obituary and Agenda.
- ICMAT News.