The JAE School of Mathematics will take place from 10 to 22 June. It will provide a space for interaction between high-level researchers and students who enjoy doing mathematics in an ideal research environment.
- Pablo Candela (ICMAT-UAM): Combinatoria aditiva, normas de Gowers, y nilespacios
- Conchita Martinez (Zaragoza): Cohomología de grupos
- José M. Manzano (UCM): Superficies de curvatura media constante
- María Barbero (UPM) & David Martin (ICMAT): Métodos geométricos para robótica
- Joana Cirici (UB): Topología de las variedades complejas
- Javier Gomez Serrano (Princeton): Computer-assisted proofs in analysis
Registration: Closed. Contact with the Organizers.
Certificate of attendance: participants will obtain a certificate of attendance to the School if they have attended at least 2 courses (20 hours). Students who have obtained an “Intro-Severo Ochoa” grant must attend at least 3 courses (30 hours) in order to obtain a certificate.
In addition to attending the School, students may pursue a two-month research project by participating in the Introduction to Research ICMAT-Severo Ochoa programme.
Yago Antolín (ICMAT-UAM)
Mario García (ICMAT-UAM)