European Research Council Starting Grants
The ICMAT has received all the Starting Grant funding awarded in Spain in the field of mathematics, and is the leading European institution for the number of grants awarded in this area. The projects conducted by ICMAT researchers that have so far received funding through the Starting Grant program are as follows:
- Diego Córdoba. Contour dynamics and singularities inincompressible flows. More details.
- Javier Fernández de Bobadilla. Topological, Geometric and Analytical Study of Singularities. More details.
- Javier Parcet. Noncommutative Calderón-Zygmund theory, operator space geometry and quantum probability. More details.
- Keith Rogers. Restriction of the Fourier transform with applications to the Schrödinger and wave equations. More details.
- Daniel Faraco. Geometric function theory, inverse problems and fluid dynamics. More details.